As in previous years participants from the automobile industry, from suppliers and energy producers, from research and universities and from politics, associations and banks will be present in Münster, Germany, to discuss the latest infromtation and future trends of battery technology and usage.
1) Invitation flyer, A4 format, print run 10,000, sponsor logo on title page,
(only possible for exhibitors, last submission date 15/11/2016) € 1,000.-
2) Event brochure, a4 format, 600 copies
3) Conference folder, 600 copies, Back page (1/1) € 900.-
4) Supplement in the conference folder, max. A4 format, weight up to 50 g € 800.-
5) Internet banner, 165×60 Px € 500.-
1) Carrier bag, 1,000 copies, logo printed on one side € 2,000.-
2) Lanyards, 1,000 pieces, logo printed in one colour € 2,400.-
3) evening reception, logo on all advertising medium, menu and poster at the evening location € 2,000.-
4) Banner in the exhibition room, approx. 3 m², incl. production € 1,500.-
5) reception counter, logo printed on the front (incl. print costs) € 1,000.-
Your ads and the display of your logo in the event publications will create a high awareness to all parties of your business. Combine your ads with your personal networking activities and book your booth now.
Please click here to download the booking form 2018.
If you have any questions covering the offers of ads and/or sponsoring activities please contact:
Martin Striewisch, together concept Werbeagentur GmbH
Telefone: +49 201 84122-0, Telefax: +49 201 84122-41
Manuela Hartwich, Haus der Technik
Telefone: +49 201 1803-335, Telefax: +49 201 1803-269